Settings for IMAP OR POP ONLY
Username: FULL email address
Password: Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server: mail.yourdomain name.com.au
- POP3 Port: 110 or IMAP Port: 143
Outgoing Server: mail.yourdomain name.com.au
- SMTP Port: 26 or SSL Port 465
IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication.
You can use this link: www.YourDomainName.com.au/webmail anywhere in the world to view and send mail as well as change any settings such as passwords and more.
You can do the following once you are logged in:
- Read and send emails on the fly
- Setup auto responder’s
- Reset passwords
- Setup automatic forwarders to other email accounts
- Use calendars
- MOST IMPORTANTLY you can setup and configure email accounts from your webmail console via a self-installer file. Simply download and it will install onto your PC or mobile phone
FOR FURTHER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS VISIT https://www.techhit.com/how-to/configure-outlook-to-use-IMAP-with-outlook.com-account/